Saturday, April 3, 2021

Week 8 Post 2

    Now That the process is almost over I can take a look back and truly reflect on what went down. During my creative critical reflection, I can look over many of the problems that rose and my stages of thinking, planning, and learning as I developed my film. I enjoy looking back at the process and see how far I have developed the idea with my group. It is exciting to look back at what I thought my problems would be and how I planned for them in the future. I also liked my aspirations and goals I made for the project, this helped tackle many problems that were to come.

    The process from finding the right group members to the reviewing was very well executed, even with the problems that were thrown at us. Generating ideas came easy but it seemed that keeping them was the hard part as we had to adapt due to different circumstances. My group looked over many different techniques that could be implemented such as narrating, settings and clothing. We made good choices that lead us to the finished product. Even though the changes in ideas, we kept a similar setting to the one we offered at the beginning of our process. one thing that did change constantly was the debate on the sounds we wanted to add and the dialogue. We think that the dialogue was perfect because it worked with the total feel of the opening. Many aspects of our film changed but we were able to keep the same base throughout the journey. 

    This experience developed my ideas very well which helped the film opening look great. Teamwork was very important and keeping the same ideas for the film between the whole group was crucial. We were able to pull this off which helped greatly and the film looks great. Although the film is not done the CCR is and it will be linked down below. Final film opening coming soon!

Drive link for CCR:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zdXPshPJE9RYJbF3XXA2s2UQ3Y75TM6s/view?usp=drivesdk

Yout Tube LInk for CCR:

https://youtu.be/jZG_6Gf4O08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

 Thanks for watching my journey, this is the final version of my music film opening! YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_hKAWVZRo