Monday, February 15, 2021

Week 1 post 2 (film opening)

    The search for the group is coming to a close as time is running out, I feel confident that I have paired up with people I can trust will work hard and give great ideas as well as showing great skills and knowledge. I have gotten better equipment to take the shots that we need and have also studied some of the strategies used on other film openings. Currently, we are looking for better ways to engage with the audience and see what film opening ideas we have. Our biggest concern so far is the creative aspect. We have to make a fictional movie opening and we need to make it unique in order to impress. We also have to find a story that can match with the scenery that we are able to use. So far a lot of time and thinking has gone into the start because we want a strong base and foundation to build upon. With that being said, very excited about what's to come. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

 Thanks for watching my journey, this is the final version of my music film opening! YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_hKAWVZRo